If you are one of the many individuals who have jumped into the exciting world of social media, then I am sure you have heard of the micro blogging site called “Twitter”. Users of this great social networking site send messages known as “Tweets” that are displayed on the author’s profile. These messages are used to engage a group of people labeled as “followers”. These individuals have chosen to keep up with your “tweets.” You are also given the option to follow these individuals in return or follow anyone that you find interesting.
Twitter is a great place to market your business and keep up with your friends. The site has over 25 million users and range from ages 16-45. People from all over the world use twitter as a way to communicate, market and make new friends. One thing all users have in common is their concern for more followers. So, how do you get more followers UK ? The answer is simple:
1. TWEET! Updating your profile and being consistent is one of the most important things you need to do to have success on Twitter.
2. Post relevant content. Make sure you post something that you wouldn’t mind reading yourself. Refrain from comments such as: “washing dishes, folding laundry” these updates will result in a loss of followers.
3. Use proper grammar. Remember the world is watching you. Be sure to use proper punctuation and correct spelling.
4. No profanity. Foul language will drive away your followers and leave a negative impression.
5. Reply back to your followers, let them know that you’re interested in what they have to say. Communication is the key and this will result in building trust among your followers.
6. Follow back! Let your followers know that you appreciate them keeping up with your tweets.
7. Ask other users to recommend your profile and exchange recommendations with them as well.
8. Network with influential twitter users with similar interests. Hold conversation, chances are their followers may be interested in your tweets as well.
9. Monitor your influence. Klout is a very useful tool that allows you to monitor the growth of your influence daily. This can assist you in learning if your content is appreciated by your target audience.
10. Fill out your profile. Make sure your profile is personable. Add a name, photo, bio and link to another social media source for networking purposes. You can also promote your business website. This will increase your followers dramatically.
With these helpful tips you should have more followers on your account in no time.
Increasing your twitter followers can be a simple task. Remember to engage, network and most importantly, have fun!
Maria Gordon is the CEO of Lead Marketing Solutions. She assists businesses and individuals with building a brand for their services and skills. For More Information Please visit http://epicfollowers.co.uk/